Kenwood KAC-M1824BT Compact 4-channel amplifier with Bluetooth® connectivity — 45 watts RMS x 4
Kenwood 1177524 Compact Automotive/Marine Amplifier
Class D Kac-M1824BT
- Compact Bluetooth 4-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 45 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 45 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 90 watts x 2 chan.
- Total Max power output: 400 watts
- Total RMS power output: 180 watts
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Class D Topology Amplifier
- Power MOSFET Switching Power Supply
- Conformal coated main PCB for moto-marine applications*
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Apt X for improved Bluetooth performance
- Made for iPod & iPhone, including AAC support
- Compatible with Android devices
- A2DP & AVRCP profile support
- Bluetooth Ver.3.0 +EDR
- USB terminal for Charging devices (cannot play audio files)
- Water resistant Wired remote control included
- Stereo 4 channel or Bridged 2 channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Speaker line to Male RCA Adapter Required
- Kicker KISL available, sold separately
- Signal sensing Turn-On (high level input only)
- Preamp RCA output to daisy chain multiple amps
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Fader Control - Adjusts the rear and front output balance (Bluetooth mode only)
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ration: 90 dB
- 10 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Fuse ratings: 15A x 1
- Weight: 3.10 lbs (1.40 kg)
- Dimensions: 3.875"W x 5.687"L x 1.750"H
Kenwood KAC-M1824BT - Power your music on land or sea
Kenwood's KAC-M1824BT 4-channel amplifier will pump up your car's audio system with 45 watts RMS per channel — that's more than twice the power of most car stereos. The super-compact KAC-M1824BT will add new clarity and impact to the basic sound system of almost any kind of vehicle on land or water, and it'll fit in a lot of places when space is tight. The amp uses plastic plugs that protect its power and speaker connections, and features a conformal coated circuit board that keeps out moisture and salt, so the party won't stop just because of a little wetness.
IPX5 REMOTE CONTROL
The KAC-M1824BT remote control is designed to be mounted in places that are exposed to the elements. To operate in these conditions the remote control has a IPX-5 certification. This water resistant certification is the grade at which a device continues to function when directly subjected to 12.5 L of water per minute from all directions using a 6.3 mm inside diameter nozzle at a distance of approximately 3m for at least 3 minutes. This level of water resistance makes it perfect for ATV, Motorcycles and boats.
Many of today's powersports have very limited space to work in and tend to be a harsh environment for electronics because of the exposure to outdoor environments. KENWOOD's compact performance amplifiers are small in size so they fit even the most limited installation areas. The amplifiers also use a conformal coated main PCB (printed circuit boards) which offer extra layers of protection to help prevent moisture or damp air from damaging the product.
With today's smartphones hosting a wide variety of listening choices such as stored music, internet radio, podcasts, etc., it is no wonder that customers want to use this as their primary listening source. Bluetooth offers the easiest and most popular connection, KAC-M1824BT is not only your standalone Bluetooth gateway but if used with an in-dash receiver, it will double the power of a typical CD receiver with it's built-in 45Watts x 4 of amplification. A water resistant controller can be used to adjust volume and change tracks.