JBL CLUB-5501 Monoblock Amplifier
JBL CLUB-5501 Monoblock Amplifier Club Series Class D Monoblock Amplifier
Although it looks like it belongs in the cockpit of a stealth bomber, JBL's Club 5501 mono subwoofer amplifier will actually deliver up to 550 watts RMS to your subwoofer. The Class D amplifier design ensures the amp's high output won't put any strain your vehicle's electrical system.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- - 350 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (550 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- - Class D amp technology
- - variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- - variable bass boost (0-9 dB at 45 Hz)
- - phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- - preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- - 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- - fuse rating: 30A x 2
- - dimensions 9-5/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 7-7/16"D
- - warranty: 1 year
Works In Almost Any Vehicle
Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to integrate into almost any system, even one using your car's factory radio. You can use the low-pass filter and variable bass boost to maximize the performance of your subwoofer and enclosure, while a phase switch ensures that the bass will blend well with your full-range speakers.
What's In The Box:
- - Mono amplifier
- - Four 30A ATO fuses (2 installed)
- - 2 Bare wire-to-RCA adapters
- - 4 Mounting screws (M4 x 53mm)
- - 2 JBL stickers
Overview: The JBL Club-5501 is part of the Club series of car audio amplifiers. This Class D mono amplifier will accept both high-level and low-level inputs. Class D amplifiers are highly efficient and compact, generating lots of power without drawing much current or generating heat. The unit comes with spare fuses, speaker wire-to-RCA adapters, and mounting hardware.