Samsung WMN-R30EB/ZA No Gap Wall Mount Fits 82" 2018 & 2019 Samsung QLED TVs
SAMSUNG No Gap Wall Mount for QLED
The Samsung WMN-R30EB No Gap Wall Mount is designed specifically to mount Samsung's 82" and larger 2019 and 2018 QLED TVs. Compatible 2019 model: the 82Q90R.
The minimal gap between wall and TV — 0 to 1/4" depending on the TV model — is possible because the part that attaches to the TV fits a carved out area on the back of the set. That means you can install your TV close to the wall, leaving a thin profile and a clean look.
This no-gap design still allows you to tilt your Samsung QLED TV downward 6°. This means you can mount your TV high on the wall — like over a fireplace — and tilt it downward for a better viewing angle.
- Designed specifically to wall-mount 2018 & 2019 82" and larger Samsung QLED TVs
- - 2019 model: 82Q90R
- - TV weight limit: 176 lbs.
- - Mounts your TV to the wall with a gap of 0 to 1/4"
- - Tilt mechanism allows you to tilt the TV downward 6° for a better viewing angle
- - Stud-mounting required (included wall bracket plates work with 16" OC studs only)
- - Mounting hardware included
- - Note: This wall-mount bracket does not support standard VESA mounting patterns and is only compatible with the Samsung QLED TVs listed above
- - Warranty: 1 year
Beautifully closing the gap
No Gap Wall Mount for 82" Q Series TVs
With our specially designed No Gap Wall Mount¹, your compatible QLED TV fits snug to the wall and blends naturally into your room design, leaving nothing to distract you from the amazing picture quality on screen.
Mount your TV close to the wall
Custom, Low Profile Design
No Gap Wall Mount¹ is custom-designed to let you install your compatible QLED TV close to the wall, leaving you with a thin profile and a clean look.
Intuitive design reduces installation time
Simple and Easy Installation
It's never been easier to mount your compatible QLED TV on the wall. With easy-to-follow steps, you can hang your TV in just minutes.You can even adjust the angle after mounting it. Watch the quick installation video below to see how.