Samsung WMN-M25EB/ZA No Gap Wall Mount Fits 75" 2018 & 2019 Samsung QLED TVs
SAMSUNG No Gap Wall Mount for QLED
The Samsung WMN-M25EB No Gap Wall Mount is designed specifically to mount a 2019 or 2018 Samsung 75" QLED TV. Compatible 2019 models include the Q90R and Q900R series; 2018 models include the Q7F and Q9F series.
The minimal gap between wall and TV — 0 to 1/4" depending on the TV model — is possible because the part that attaches to the TV fits a carved out area on the back of the set.
Surprisingly, this no-gap design still allows you to tilt your Samsung QLED TV downward 5°. This means you can mount your TV high on the wall — like over a fireplace — and tilt it downward for a better viewing angle.
- Designed specifically to wall-mount 2018 & 2019 75" Samsung QLED TVs
- - 2019 models (includes Q90R and Q900R series)
- - 2018 models (includes Q7F and Q9F series)
- - TV weight limit: 110 lbs.
- - Mounts your TV to the wall with a gap of 0 to 1/4"
- - Tilt mechanism allows you to tilt the TV downward 5° for a better viewing angle
- - Stud-mounting required (included wall bracket plate works with 16" OC studs only)
- - Mounting hardware included
- - Note: This wall-mount bracket does not support standard VESA mounting patterns and is only compatible with the Samsung QLED TVs listed above
- - Warranty: 1 year
Beautifully closing the gap
No Gap Wall Mount for 75" Q Series TVs
With our specially designed No Gap Wall Mount¹, your compatible QLED TV fits snug to the wall and blends naturally into your room design, leaving nothing to distract you from the amazing picture quality on screen.
Mount your TV close to the wall
Custom, Low Profile Design
No Gap Wall Mount¹ is custom-designed to let you install your compatible QLED TV close to the wall, leaving you with a thin profile and a clean look.
Intuitive design reduces installation time
Simple and Easy Installation
It's never been easier to mount your compatible QLED TV on the wall. With easy-to-follow steps, you can hang your TV in just minutes.You can even adjust the angle after mounting it. Watch the quick installation video below to see how.